Quality Compliance at READE
High Quality at Fair Prices
Meeting industry standards is just the beginning of the quality measures followed at READE. As a distributor and value add toll / custom processor, READE knows the specialty chemical solids industry on a global basis—and only works with manufacturers who share their commitment to providing high quality at fair prices.
READE's materials specialists are personally involved in metal selection and inspection, working to ensure that you only receive materials that meet or exceed your written specification as delivered to READE with your written purchase order.
READE is committed to:
1) Meet or exceed all specifcations and serve our customers in a timely and productive manner. Price products fairly.
2) Continually improve our Quality Management System.
3) Attention to Detail in everything that we do.
READE is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
ISO 9001:2015 is implemented by organizations in 176 countries and has become the global benchmark for quality management systems (QMS). The standard is used as a framework for providing assurance about the supplier's ability to satisfy quality requirements and ISO 9001:2015 certification is often a market requirement for suppliers to participate in supply chains or to bid for procurement contracts. Download a copy of READE's ISO 9001:2015 certificate here.
1) 100% On-time order shipment
2) Deliver all products/documents free of any defects
READE makes a "best effort" attempt to the following quality and compliance standards where applicable:
1) Military Standards- Upon customer request, READE will comply to standardization documents with the designations of MIL, MIL-STD, MIL-PRF, MIL-DTL, FED, CID, JANS, MS, AND, USAF, DID, CID, UCF, and FIPS. Hard copies of these referenced standardization documents can be retrieved from the The Acquisition Streamlining and Standardization Information System (ASSIST).
2) RoHs- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) restricts the use of lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), hexavalent chromium (CrVI), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) in electrical and electronic products.
4) SAE AS9120- SAE has been developing technical standards since the early 1900s. AS9120 standards apply to quality management practices implemented by distributors and suppliers for the aerospace industry.
5) FAR- The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is the principal set of rules in the Federal Acquisition Regulation System. This system consists of sets of regulations issued by agencies of the Federal government of the United States to govern what is called the "acquisition process," which is the process through which the government purchases ("acquires") goods and services.